Holistic Supplements used in Canine Country Holistic products include:
Cranberries, Blueberries, Flaxseed, Kelp, Carob, Dandelion, Fenugreek, Rosehip, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Fennel, Psyllium Husks, Garlic.
The Benefits of the Holistic Supplements are:
- Blueberries: High anti-oxidants and tannins.
- Cranberries: Condensed tannins help fight infections and bad breath.
- Dandelions: Helps with diabetes, excess weight gain and healthy skin.
- Kelp: Helps increase appetite, improves digestion, promotes healthy skin and coat. Also important to healthy nervous systems, endocrine function, reproduction and immunity.
- Turmeric: Multiple functions include protecting the liver, increasing bile secretion, potential anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fennel: Helps gas evacuation and mild expectorant.
- Fenugreek: Helps treat anaemia, diabetes, weight loss and stimulates milk production.
- Yucca: Helps control obnoxious odours, urease inhibitor.
- Rosemary: Helps detoxify cardio and hepatic systems. Excellent source of vitamin E. Also assists with the digestion of fats.
- Carob: Rich in complex sugars, minerals and vitamins. Used in conjunction with Turmeric, Fenugreek and Kelp supports optimal skeletal and joint health.
- Flaxseed: Anti-inflammatory properties, high in omega 3, 6, 9.
- Psyllium Husks: Excellent source of fibre, helps lower cholesterol and promote healthy bowel function.
- Chicory Root: High concentration of probiotics, inulin and fructooligosaccharides. Feeds beneficial bacteria and aids in digestion.
- Garlic: Small amounts can help promote immune health.